Sunday, September 4, 2011

Fargo!

Today was our first full day in Fargo.

Welcome to Fargo.
It was quite a gorgeous day. Filled with puppies. So many puppies!

Meet Benny and Huckleberry
And of course, the new puppy, Badger!

HI GUYS PLAY WITH ME
Badger is adorable and loves to nibble on my hands. His baby teeth are quite sharp, and one time he went for my face...all in good fun. I'll take it.

We eventually played some croquet (after lazing for about four hours, and after I took an hour-long nap...vacation is good).


Badger was pretty keen on playing with us.

I would like to chew on this thanks.
But really. Very keen.

Can we play fetch with this?
And he definitely didn't forget about the wickets.

YUM IS THIS FOOD?
But in the end he was a good spectator.

I'm a good dog.
I did manage to make it out of the house for the first time to take the pups out on a walk.

I'm not brave.
Benny needed to walk behind all of us because he had to keep an eye on everyone, otherwise he would panic since he wouldn't know what we were doing. So neurotic.

Oh, and the day was also filled with cake.

Chocolate. That is all.
Coffee cake.
The coffee cake was literally made this morning, and that was all that remained at dinner. In fact now I don't think there's any left at all...we did well.

There were drinks.

Strawberry daiquiries.
And of course, there was Bailey. This blog is still (mostly) about her, right?

NOTICE ME
She was a wildcat today and spent most of the day sprinting around the house and...rolling around on the carpet. She's special.

Vacation is definitely off to a good start.

7 comments:

  1. Hi Yayan! It is a pleasure to meet you! I read about you and Bailey over at Pet Blogs United and I wanted to come over and welcome you and say hi!

    Love the photo of the paws to the right of where I am typing...so cute!

    I adopted my Cody from a rescue that was at a Petco 4 years ago, so Bailey and Cody have something in common!

    I am now following your blog and look forward to reading more about Bailey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw you on PBU and came to check out your blog. Those are some great pictures of the dogs you met and the cake sure looks delicious

    ReplyDelete
  3. It sounds like a great place to hang out!

    Nubbin wiggles,
    Oskar

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there! We saw you over at PBU and wanted to come by and say hello! Looks like you are having a good time in Fargo. That's one place we have never been!!

    Wally, Ernie & Zoey

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks everyone for stopping by! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. CUTEST DOG EVER AND I AM JEALOUS AND I MISS YOU AND GG IS CRAZY AND COME BACK SOON!!! :-D

    ReplyDelete