- Clunk...clunk. Clunk. CLUNKCLUNKCLUNK.
- Bailey's collar when it hits the floor because she is spazzing out over a piece of dust or similarly stupid thing she found.
- Kitten may be rolling around or sniffing on floor, a table, or a counter. The latter two of which she is NOT allowed on.
- Bailey's bell that is on her collar. Makes this noise when she scratches herself, when she runs, or when she jumps.
- Kitten may be jumping onto a table or counter. Grr.
- Very loud when it is right next to my ear. Which is 70% of the time because she is spazzing out next to my head, trying to wake me up.
- Bailey's paws on the floor when she decides she REALLY NEEDS TO GET TO THE OTHER END OF THE APARTMENT SUPER FAST OMG.
- Usually accompanied by noises 1 and 2.
- Bailey scratching on her tower.
- Usually comes after noise 3.
- Bailey has just fallen off from her tower, the windowsill, the couch, a chair, a table, etc. while spazzing out.
- Followed by a long-awaited period of silence while kitten pretends like nothing happened and she is still totally cool and definitely fell off on purpose.
By the time I give up on sleep and get out of bed, she's a perfect angel.
Bailey, I'd like a full night's sleep. Thanks.