Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Seriously Famous.

Bailey is today's Daily Kitten!

AAAAHHHH!!!

For those of you who don't know what it is, the Daily Kitten is a website that features a one new kitten every day.

And today it's BAILEY! She is totally a superstar. Thanks Daily Kitten for selecting her!

I feel like one of those parents who goes around saying things like "LOOK HOW ABSOLUTELY FANTASTICALLY PERFECT AND AWESOME MY CHILD IS," but come on, this website only features 365 kittens every year and probably gets tons and tons of submissions. So. Bragging rights = mine.

I'm at work now (so technically definitely not supposed to be blogging) and I don't have any good pictures of Bailey to post. So...here's a semi-crappy picture of her from my phone.

I can safely say this is what she looked like this morning (just hours before she was published!) because she looks like this every morning.

Feed me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment