Friday, August 5, 2011

Dessert Friday #5

Our work had a golf outing today.

I learned that I am absolutely horrible at golf today.

Not that I was expecting much, but this was just seriously bad. I don't think I've ever been this bad at a new sport. And on top of that, I now have a sweet farmer's tan burn, and a similarly sweet sock tan. I actually felt bad for the other three people on my team, because they were all good, and I'm sure it was pretty painful for them to watch me. Patience of saints.

The golf course was way far out of the city, so I didn't get home until 9pm tonight, but Nick got...Sugar Bliss cupcakes! Wooooo. I really have no desire to not get cupcakes for desserts on Fridays. A decision which will be good for my waistline.

Best part of the day.
Red velvet again (apparently we're consistent dessert-eaters).

:)

Doesn't the frosting not look as thick as it was last week? Whaaaaat. Unacceptable. Still delicious though.

Bailey is still basking in the glory of her Daily Kitten feature. Right now she's spazzing out in the living room. Probably looking like this.

Must get to TOY 
Yes, she's doing a somersault. She loves that toy. Guess where that toy is now? Beats me. Under the couch, hopefully.

And now no more pictures of Bailey. Because I am exhausted (apparently golf is tiring, who knew) and sunburned and just really unable to keep my eyes open at this point.

0 comments:

Post a Comment