Sunday, June 26, 2011

Days 3 & 4 & Weekend

First things first. Bailey was sleeping like this just now:


Really? I'm not sure I can relate to the comfort level there. But she looks pretty happy.

End of first week of getting up at an ungodly hour. Thursday's 2-mile run did NOT feel better than Tuesday's 2.5-mile run, BUT...Friday was rest day! I am really good at resting. I am quite fantastic at it, in fact. I still got up at 5:30am (no cheating), but had a huge breakfast instead of running. Food in place of exercise? Yes please.

I did NOT get up at 5:30am on Saturday. I got up when normal people get up (around 9:30am) and had a 3-mile run which felt okay, I didn't feel awesome but it didn't feel much worse than the 2-mile run, which is encouraging I guess. Today was just 40 minutes of cross training, so I biked after getting up at a normal hour again.

Really looking forward to Monday 5:30am wake-up tomorrow...

0 comments:

Post a Comment