Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Impressively Smelly

This post may or may not be about how awful my apartment smells after Bailey takes a poop. Fair warning.

It's amazing, though. For such a small kitten, Bailey manages to produce a staggering stench capable of traveling from one end of the apartment to the other in under 30 seconds, gagging all along the way. Amazing, but not in a good way.

Maybe we need to switch the kind of litter we get. Interesting thought.

When she cleans herself after she poops, Bailey is forced to confront her own ability to produce these massive stenches. And she does NOT enjoy this. When she cleans herself, she literally has to come up for air. Otherwise, I think she would suffocate.

The expression she has when she comes up for air is absolutely hilarious, and I've been trying to get a picture of it for weeks. A couple days ago, I finally succeeded. To some extent. It's not half as hilarious as it is in real life, and you can bet I'm going to try and get a better picture. But see for yourself.


Her mouth is actually open. She is probably gasping for air.

Also, if you don't normally click on my pictures to zoom in on them, please, please do so on that one. It's worth it.

And this is what she does after she's done.


So as much as I complain about how horrible my apartment smells after Bailey poops, I suppose she has the much, much worse end of the deal.

She certainly thinks so.

0 comments:

Post a Comment