Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Dessert Friday #23

It's been so long since Friday I couldn't even remember what I had for dessert until I asked Nick.

Back to Crumbs.

Nick took responsibility of providing Dessert Friday last week since my desserts from Magnolia were such a big failure the week before.

PB

Red velvet

Surprised I ate the red velvet one? You shouldn't be. I bet next time I go to the doctor for a check-up, they're going to come back and say I have abnormal amounts of red food coloring just sitting in my system and it's slowly poisoning me.

Thanks cupcake

To counter the massive amounts of terrible-for-me food I ingest, I've started doing more yoga because it's colder than Siberia outside so I never want to run, and let's be honest, I hate running with a passion whether or not the weather is agreeable. I'm also too cheap to spend $500 on a yearly gym pass (IT'S A LOT OF MONEY OKAY), so that leaves me and my yoga mat in my dining room (on days when I don't go to the studio).

Bailey watches me struggle through every Ashtanga move and judges heavily.

You're doing it wrong.

She's been an absolute terror the past few days, basically running laps and jumping all over the place.

GIVE ME YOUR HAND I WILL EAT IT

She'll have bouts of sanity, but don't be fooled. She's a nut.

Lies. I'm an angel.

We're doing this "Letters to Santa" charity thing at work where we each buy presents for a child in need in one of the neighboring schools, and last night I spent approximately 45 minutes of my life wrapping this toy cash register that my child requested. She also requested a puppet, but apparently Target and Wal-Mart do not carry puppets, so I gave up the first time I went shopping and got her socks instead. Then of course last weekend when I went to Ikea, there were bins after bins of puppets. Of all places. So now she gets her Christmas wishes, plus two pairs of fuzzy socks.

This was really hard to wrap.

It was a terrible wrapping job. I'm not even going to show you a picture. That child is probably going to open her present and wonder why Santa hates her and mangled her wrapping paper.

Orrr she'll just start playing with her cow puppet and toy cash register and put on those adorable fuzzy socks. I like this scenario more, so I'm sticking with it.

In other news, Nick and I beat Machinarium and now I seriously don't know what to do with my time.

Although...my Blu-Ray set of all (yes ALL) the Harry Potter movies came in the mail today (finally, it's been so long I forgot that I bought them), so I guess that's what I'll be doing for the next week or so.

0 comments:

Post a Comment